วันศุกร์ที่ 20 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

League of Legends - CLG vs UnR [Game 2/3 Part 3/3] NESL Premiere League Finals Commentary

July 15 Premiere League finals. Winner takes $2400. This is the 1st and 2nd place matches with CLG vs UnR. Enjoy! Game 2/3 - Part 3 of 3 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Part 1 - www.youtube.com Part 2 - www.youtube.com Game 3 - www.youtube.com Watch me stream! www.Own3d.tv Play League of Legends for Free! signup.leagueoflegends.com Want to chat with me in LoL? Join my channel 'Cheezeworld' in game! - Or - #ColbyCheeZe in IRC My Website - www.ColbyCheeZe.com Facebook Page - http Twitter - www.twitter.com How I Record and Edit PC Game Footage - www.youtube.com

Friends Link : Civil Engineering โยธาท้องถิ่น ทำเนียบผู้รับเหมา

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น